SHARING NUTRITIONAL VALUE WITH LOVE & LOCAL FLAVOURS
Nutritional value in every bite and every product.
Wholesome products for the whole family.
Taste the freshest ingredients in every bite.
No added colourants or MSG to ensure goodness.
Delicious recipes for the whole family
Four Cheese Pizza :
What you will need :
- Ready-made pizza dough
- 1 can tomato and onion mix
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ cups DairyBelle Mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¾ cup DairyBelle Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups DairyBelle Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cups DairyBelle Edam cheese, grated
- Balsamic vinegar / Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Toppings of your choice (e.g. bell peppers, salami, ham, olives, sliced zucchini)
Dairybelle Easy Cheese Slices
How to Make it :
Start by preparing the sauce. Pour your canned tomato and onion mix in a blender, add the basil leaves and garlic cloves; also add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar / Worcestershire sauce blend well for approximately 15 seconds.
Have your toppings ready before cooking the dough. Place the rolled out and prepared dough in an olive oil coated skillet. Over high heat, let the dough get crispy. Lift the edges to check that it’s not burning.
30 Seconds before removing from the heat, spread the sauce over the pizza dough. Remove from heat, add the four cheeses and other toppings.
Lastly, place in the oven and let grill for approximately 5 minutes. Remove and serve.
Yummy Bacon and Banana Roll
- 4 Bananas
- 8 slices DairyBelle EasySlice Cheese
- 8 rashers Streaky bacon
- Cut the bananas in half length-ways
- Wrap a slice of cheese around a banana half and then wrap a rasher of bacon around the cheese. Repeat with the rest.
- Fry in hot butter in a non-stick pan.
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of tomato chutney. These are great with creamy scrambled eggs, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and hot buttered toast.
Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast
- 8 Frozen hash browns
- 8 Rashes streaky bacon
- 8 DairyBelle Easy SlicesGouda Cheese Slices
- 8 Thick slices of tomato
- 1 DairyBelle Butter forfrying
- Pre-heatoven to 190°C.
- In a medium frying pan, gently fry the hash browns in butter and setaside. Fry the bacon until crisp in the same pan and remove. Add the mushroomsand fry on both sides and set aside.
- Now assemble. On a greased baking tray lay out the hash browns and topwith 2 rashers of bacon. Place mushroom and then the bacon on top, cover with aslice of cheese and finish with a slice of tomato.
- Place in oven till cheese melts. Serve with toast and streaky bacon.
- 4 4 Large boiled potatoes,skinned and sliced
- 250 g Button mushrooms,lightly pan-fried
- 10 DairyBelle Cater Cheese slices
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets, lightly steamed
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets,lightly steamed
- 1 Small onion, finelysliced
- 1 bunch Spring onions,chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 cloves cloves Garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 12 tbsp Dairybelle plain creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup Boiling water
- 1 packet Rasperberry flavoured jelly powder(sugar free)
- 10 raspberries Fresh raspberries
- Sprinkle jelly powder into boiling water
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Place cottage cheese in a bowl, then gradually add jelly mixture- 4 tbsp at a time
- Mix thoroughly until combined
- Pour into a pan and refrigerate until form- about 2 hours
- Cut into squares and serve
Our delicious recipe collections
Our Family favourites