SHARING NUTRITIONAL VALUE WITH LOVE & LOCAL FLAVOURS
Nutritional value in every bite and every product.
Wholesome products for the whole family.
Taste the freshest ingredients in every bite.
No added colourants or MSG to ensure goodness.
Delicious recipes for the whole family
Breakfast Tortilla & Cheese Stack :
What you will need :
- 8 Tortilla wraps
- 125 ml Ready-made Napoletana sauce
- 250 ml (100 g) DairyBelle Grated Cheddar cheese
- 125 g Streaky bacon, chopped and crisply fried (optional)
- 250 ml (100 g) DairyBelle Edam, grated
- 80 g Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Dairybelle Tangy Cheddar Caterslices
How to Make it :
Place a tortilla in a heavy-based non-stick frying pan. Spread an even layer of the Napoletana sauce over and sprinkle some Cheddar over, follow with a layer of bacon bits and season to taste.
Top with a tortilla, spread another layer of Napoletana sauce over, sprinkle some grated cheese over and arrange a few basil leaves on top. Season to taste. Top with a tortilla and continue with layering of sauce, cheese, bacon and basil leaves, ending with a tortilla layer.
Cover the pan with lid or foil and gradually bring to a moderate heat. Heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the sauce and tortillas are heated through and the cheese has melted.
STEP 5: Ready to be served and enjoyed!
Yummy Bacon and Banana Roll
- 4 Bananas
- 8 slices DairyBelle EasySlice Cheese
- 8 rashers Streaky bacon
- Cut the bananas in half length-ways
- Wrap a slice of cheese around a banana half and then wrap a rasher of bacon around the cheese. Repeat with the rest.
- Fry in hot butter in a non-stick pan.
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of tomato chutney. These are great with creamy scrambled eggs, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and hot buttered toast.
Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast
- 8 Frozen hash browns
- 8 Rashes streaky bacon
- 8 DairyBelle Easy SlicesGouda Cheese Slices
- 8 Thick slices of tomato
- 1 DairyBelle Butter forfrying
- Pre-heatoven to 190°C.
- In a medium frying pan, gently fry the hash browns in butter and setaside. Fry the bacon until crisp in the same pan and remove. Add the mushroomsand fry on both sides and set aside.
- Now assemble. On a greased baking tray lay out the hash browns and topwith 2 rashers of bacon. Place mushroom and then the bacon on top, cover with aslice of cheese and finish with a slice of tomato.
- Place in oven till cheese melts. Serve with toast and streaky bacon.
- 4 4 Large boiled potatoes,skinned and sliced
- 250 g Button mushrooms,lightly pan-fried
- 10 DairyBelle Cater Cheese slices
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets, lightly steamed
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets,lightly steamed
- 1 Small onion, finelysliced
- 1 bunch Spring onions,chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 cloves cloves Garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 12 tbsp Dairybelle plain creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup Boiling water
- 1 packet Rasperberry flavoured jelly powder(sugar free)
- 10 raspberries Fresh raspberries
- Sprinkle jelly powder into boiling water
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Place cottage cheese in a bowl, then gradually add jelly mixture- 4 tbsp at a time
- Mix thoroughly until combined
- Pour into a pan and refrigerate until form- about 2 hours
- Cut into squares and serve
Our delicious recipe collections
Our Family favourites