4. DairyBelle respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
5. DairyBelle collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a customer questionnaire through the use of cookie technology. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates. A cookie is a data file that sits on your computer hardisk. The cookie is placed there by a remote web server that you have visited using a browser like Netscape or Internet Explorer. It is used to uniquely identify you during web interactions with a website and contains data parameters that allow the remote HTML server to keep a record of who you are, and what actions you take at the remote web site. You have the option to disable the cookie function in your browser, but will be restricted from accessing many sites as a result.
Use of Personal Data
6. DairyBelle may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However,DairyBelle will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representatives to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at +27-11-506-8600. 6. DairyBelle collects and shares aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content, such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies do not have any independent right to share this information. 7. DairyBelle may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous. 8. Any information DairyBelle collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within DairyBelle or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Public Space (Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
7. Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site DairyBelle may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. DairyBelle cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
9. DairyBelle will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor unless such minor has explicit written consent from a parent or guardian to do so. DairyBelle undertakes not to contact minors about promotional offers or for marketing purposes without a parental consent.