SHARING NUTRITIONAL VALUE WITH LOVE & LOCAL FLAVOURS
Nutritional value in every bite and every product.
Wholesome products for the whole family.
Taste the freshest ingredients in every bite.
No added colourants or MSG to ensure goodness.
Delicious recipes for the whole family
Mature Cheddar Gnocchi with Burnt Butter Sauce :
What you will need :
- 250 ml Potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 125 ml Cake Flour
- Seasoning To taste
- 250 ml DairyBelle Mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Egg
- 100 g Butter
- A handful Sage leaves
- 1 Lemon
Dairybelle Full Cream Milk 500ml
How to Make it :
Mix the mashed potato, seasoning, flour, egg and cheese together until the mixture is not sticky anymore (adjust the flour accordingly).
Blanch the gnocchi in boiling water until it floats, then drain and remove.
For the burnt butter sauce – add butter to a pan together with the sage leaves, wait until the sage is crispy, squeeze lemon juice into the butter and pour it over the gnocchi. Serve hot.
Ready to be served and enjoyed!
Yummy Bacon and Banana Roll
- 4 Bananas
- 8 slices DairyBelle EasySlice Cheese
- 8 rashers Streaky bacon
- Cut the bananas in half length-ways
- Wrap a slice of cheese around a banana half and then wrap a rasher of bacon around the cheese. Repeat with the rest.
- Fry in hot butter in a non-stick pan.
- Serve immediately with a spoonful of tomato chutney. These are great with creamy scrambled eggs, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and hot buttered toast.
Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast
- 8 Frozen hash browns
- 8 Rashes streaky bacon
- 8 DairyBelle Easy SlicesGouda Cheese Slices
- 8 Thick slices of tomato
- 1 DairyBelle Butter forfrying
- Pre-heatoven to 190°C.
- In a medium frying pan, gently fry the hash browns in butter and setaside. Fry the bacon until crisp in the same pan and remove. Add the mushroomsand fry on both sides and set aside.
- Now assemble. On a greased baking tray lay out the hash browns and topwith 2 rashers of bacon. Place mushroom and then the bacon on top, cover with aslice of cheese and finish with a slice of tomato.
- Place in oven till cheese melts. Serve with toast and streaky bacon.
- 4 4 Large boiled potatoes,skinned and sliced
- 250 g Button mushrooms,lightly pan-fried
- 10 DairyBelle Cater Cheese slices
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets, lightly steamed
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets,lightly steamed
- 1 Small onion, finelysliced
- 1 bunch Spring onions,chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 Red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 cloves cloves Garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 12 tbsp Dairybelle plain creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup Boiling water
- 1 packet Rasperberry flavoured jelly powder(sugar free)
- 10 raspberries Fresh raspberries
- Sprinkle jelly powder into boiling water
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Place cottage cheese in a bowl, then gradually add jelly mixture- 4 tbsp at a time
- Mix thoroughly until combined
- Pour into a pan and refrigerate until form- about 2 hours
- Cut into squares and serve
Our delicious recipe collections
Our Family favourites